Sunday, January 25, 2015

Starting my own Space Marine Chapter

I've been in this hobby since the mid 90s and one thing I have never done is paint space marines. I've always been into the xenos forces and never had much interest in the space marines until I played the Dawn of War games. Since then I've always wanted to start a marine force so here are my first ever space marine purchases along with my first ever purchase from Forge World and some other resin and plastic bits I bought online. I'm going to be making making my own chapter. I don't have too many details about it yet but it's going to be an Iron Hands successor chapter. I like their close ties to the mechanicum, their heavy use of dreadnoughts, and I've always wanted to use the bionic parts made by Anvil Industries. The name of my chapter is going to be the Gorgon's Fist, named after the primarch of the Iron Hands Ferrus Manus whose nickname was the Gorgon.

No comments:

Post a Comment